A Smart Robot System for separate loading of agricultural products
|Use of Product||To process separate palette loading of selected fruits on the fruit collection place|
|Size||1,900mm(W)× 1,900mm(D)× 2,301mm(H)|
|Other Specifications||AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) Interoperation|
□ Manpower replacement, workload reduction and work efficiency improvement on the fruit collection workplace to provide agricultural product collection and selection services including fruits, etc. through introduction of separate loading and palette loading process robot and collaboration with AGV
□ Product Features
- Collaborated work configuration of a system to load kinds of fruits loaded on PE-Box on the same palette and AGV system to autonomously transfer the loaded palettes out of work space of the robot arm using a smart robot system of separate agricultural product loading composed of robot arm, bar code reader, conveyor and control system.
- Using suitable size paletizing robot arm according to kinds of agricultural products and available space size
- Loading of small packing completed product boxes on palettes or separation of sugar content that had been manually handled is automatically carried out with separate loading of storage boxes on palettes
- An autonomously driving AGV using various positioning and distance sensors autonomously carries out transfer of fully loaded palettes on a designated place out of robot arm work space and mounting of vacant plattes on the loading place with collaboration with a robot arm without intervention of any operator.
□ Effects of Introduction
○ Reduction of workload and increase of work efficiency as separate palette loading that had been manually handled out is now carried out using a robot.
- Prevention of Workers from Injury: To prevent workers from musculoskeletal injuries that may occur during loading of about 20kg boxes over 1.5m in height.
- Work Condition Automation and Labor Cost Saving: Manpower replacement under harsh work conditions
- Work Condition Improvement: To improve work conditions with high possibility of industrial accidents under high work strength through automation using a smart robot
- Reduction of Construction Cost: To reduce construction cost by 30% or more and required space by 50% or more comparing to the palette transfer conveyor
○ To ensure safety of the workers and increase work efficiency with palette transfer using AGV
- To ensure safety by fundamentally blocking entrance of any fork lift truck into the work space of the separate loading robot
- To increase work speed with fast transfer and filling of palettes
- To increase work efficiency by 30% or more comparing to the fork lift truck, as it does not need to stop the robot arm when AGV enters into the work space.
- TO allow configuration of various routes without using any additional marker
○ It can be applied to separate various goods such as small packing goods, OEM packing, ect. for large distribution marts.
|Company Name||Choongju Base APC||Department|
|Contact||Choi Hoon/Representative Directoremail@example.com|
|Tel||+82 42-863-0340||Fax||+82 42-863-0342|
|Service Hours||09:00 ~ 18:00||Site||http://www.corebell.co.kr|
About 9 results
- Department : Global Expansion Team
- Contact : Yangji Regina Kwon
- Tel : +82 53-940-9528
Did you meet on this information?